Brigham Young University–Hawaii announced its fall 2022 devotional and lecture speakers. This semester, speakers include members of the leadership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, BYU–Hawaii employees, and other invited guests. Weekly campus devotionals focus on spiritual learning by fostering greater faith and discipleship in Jesus Christ.
Campus devotionals are held in the Cannon Activities Center each Tuesday from 11 am to 11:50 am. Devotionals are free and open to the public for in-person viewing. Devotionals can also be viewed live online or later as they are archived on the BYU–Hawaii speeches website.
Fall 2022 Devotional Schedule
- September 6: John S.K. Kauwe III and Monica S. Kauwe, University President and first lady
- September 13: Nate Stephens, dean and professor, Faculty of Business & Government
- September 20: Elder Taniela B. Wakolo, General Authority Seventy, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- September 27: Matthew Bowen, associate professor, Faculty of Religious Education (Convocation)
- October 4: Po Nien Chou, professor, Faculty of Religious Education
- October 11: June Leifson, professor emeritus, BYU College of Nursing
- October 18: Vanessa and Nate Quigley, co-founders, Chatbooks
- October 25: Sita Jasper, investment entrepreneur and BYUH alumna
- November 1: Sheri Dew, executive vice president and chief content officer, Deseret Management Corporation
- November 8: Michael Tejada, budget director
- November 15: Benjamin Jordan, dean and professor, Faculty of Sciences
- November 22: TBA
- November 29: Christmas Devotional