BYU–Hawaii announced Tuesday its Spring 2020 devotional schedule. President John S. Tanner and his wife Sister Susan Tanner kick off the semester and are followed by members of the leadership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, BYU–Hawaii employees, and other invited guests. Weekly campus devotionals focus on spiritual learning by fostering greater faith and discipleship in Jesus Christ.
Campus devotionals are held in the Cannon Activities Center each Tuesday from 11:00 am to 11:50 am.
Here is the complete list of devotional speakers for Spring 2020:
- 5- President John S. Tanner and Sister Susan W. Tanner, University President and Wife
- 12- To Be Announced
- 19- Elder Steven King and Sister Michelle King, Laie Hawaii Temple Visitors' Center Director and Wife
- 26- Kingsley Ah You, Stake President, Laie Hawaii YSA 1st Stake
- 2- Sister Becky Craven, Second Counselor in the YW General Presidency
- 9- Cory Higgins, Vice President of Operations
- 16- Gary Carlston, Visiting Assistant Professor, Faculty of Education & Social Work